11/16/11

A Book Challenge

I have 205 GoodReads friends.  A handful of them I actually know in real life; the rest I have added based on similar reading interests.  I love meeting new people on that site, sharing recommendations and reading each other`s reviews.  I recently added a friend called The Lit Bitch, and noticed that she`s hosting an Outlander Series Reading Challenge next year.  Now that I have a blog, I can actually participate in all of those ``read and post on your blog`` challenges that I see so often on the blogs that I do read regularly.  Yippee!  Plans for 2012 therefore include, thus far: reading the Outlander series (which has been on my TBR list for a long, long time) and keeping up with the blogging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs