1/22/12

In My Mailbox [1]

My very first IMM post -- how exciting!  In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.  I have been meaning to do this all week, but we've had such crazy weather, so my energy has been focused on "how am I getting to and from work?"  Finally, the rain has returned to wash away all that snow and things are back to our usual We(s)t Coast weather.

First of all, I would like to take a moment to thank my wonderful new friend Evie from Bookish for providing me with the reason to do my first ever IMM!  I was so delighted to finally meet up with her last week, but sad to finally be meeting her only to find out that she's moving away =(  She's an amazingly kind and warm individual and I have been reading her blog for some time now.  Unfortunately, Evie couldn't take all of her books with her, so she left some with me.  I promise to take good care of them Evie -- and to share them with other bookworms when I'm done!

Since I have homework still to do and a review to write, I'll just leave it at a photo for now.  I seriously don't know where to begin with this pile, and I'm anxiously trying to finish my pile of library books so that I can dive in.  Fellow bookworms, if you've read any of these books -- any idea which one I should start with?


6 comments:

  1. Okay I need to find a fellow book lover that is moving pronto! I have read some of Amanda Hockings other books and they were fabulous so I would start there! Shattered Souls and Bloodlines are suppose to be really good too! Good luck with conquering that pile :)

    Here is my IMM
    http://tessmw.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    And if you're interested, here is my 100 Follower Giveaway
    http://tessmw.blogspot.com/2012/01/100-follower-giveaway.html

    I'm a new follower! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! How awesome of her to give you ALL those books! I am drooling here, lol! Imaginary Girls was pretty good...very unusual. Many of the other books are on my tbr list.

    Thanks for stoppping by my blog!
    http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you got some AMAZING reads! enjoy them all!!

    come enter my ALA Midwinter ARC giveaway! lots of prize packs!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/ala-midwinter-recap-in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Yay for Wolfsbane and Bloodrose. I need to read them still. I loved the first book. New follower!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Space Between is epic and I'm reading Switched at the minute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all of your suggestions! My library pile is slowly getting smaller and, when I'm done, I'll definitely be diving into these books!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs