2/1/12

The Iron King - Julie Kagawa

This book started off so great -- full of action, intrigue and I was excitedly flipping through the pages, eager to see what would happen next.  Somewhere around page 100 I felt like it started to drag a little and the middle of the book seemed less exciting.  In Kagawa's defense, I was reading the middle of the book while trying to get a lot of homework done in preparation for heading out of town for a wedding.

By the end of the book, the story had completely redeemed itself and I found myself eagerly devouring the final chapters while on board the ferry en route home.  I've placed the next three on hold at the library (two of which have already arrived -- yippee!) and I'm excited to see how the storyline unfolds.  There's something to be said for starting a series once it's already fully written; I don't have to wait months or years for the next installment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs