5/20/12

Book Haul [3]

Happy Sunday Everyone!  This Sunday is particularly enjoyable, since tomorrow's a statutory holiday, so it really feels like it's only Saturday =)  But all my American friends will be saying the same thing for their upcoming Memorial Day weekend (I'm thinking that's next weekend?)

Without further ado, here's my book haul for the week...

Arrived in the mail from Chapters:

Can I just say how EXCITED I am to read both of these books?  Plus, they're gorgeous.  Confession: I may have spend an excessive amount of time just staring at them =)  But, as excited as I am to read both books, they're going to have to wait until I'm finished the stack of books that I'm currently reading.  Considering the fact that I don't like to read more than one book at a time (unless it's an audio book and a print book), I somehow have FOUR books on the go, and five if you count the audio book!  Yikes...


And finally, I bought the entire series.  Even though I've already read the first book.  They're so pretty.  And the line-up at the library was far too long.  As Magan @ Rather Be Reading just posted, books are my kryptonite as well.  But, honestly, we could have a much worse addiction, right?  RIGHT?

What did you get this week?  Leave me a link and I'll come visit you!  Happy Reading Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. YES! I cannot (read: CANNOT) stop buying books. The bookstore is my happy place. I go to get away from long, stressful days and love losing myself in the aisles. Le sigh. Hop on reading Insurgent soon! Can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's killing me that it's sitting untouched on my shelf, but I have a book club meeting next Sunday (at my house, to discuss the book that *I* chose), so I really, really have to read that one first. *pouts* *looks longingly at Insurgent*

      Delete
  2. I really want to read Insurgent ! But the book will release in France next october T_T I thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm sure your written french isn't as bad as you think ;) Par contre excuse moi pour les fautes que je fais en anglais !
    Happy Reading ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to try commenting in French on your blog then -- and hope that I don't completely butcher the language. Your English is perfect!!!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs