5/22/12

Tune in Tuesday [1] - May 22


I've been quietly reading other people's Tune in Tuesday posts, and discovering some great music as a result, but have finally decided to join in!  Music is one of my other passions, and I love sharing music with others and learning about new music via other people.

Tune in Tuesday is hosted by GReads.  The theme for the month of May is random playlists so I've shuffled my iPod and come up with this:


Alright - Kinnie Starr
This song has such meaning for me.  My husband and I heard it on the radio one night, shortly after we'd moved in together.  We'd left the Island, my hometown, and moved to the big city so that he could start his teaching career.  It was a scary time for both of us, searching for work, adjusting to living together (we'd only been dating for six months) and just trying to be "alright."  The words of the song hit home and it's still one of our favourites today ... now that we're more than just "alright."

2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for sharing such a personal song! Welcome to Tune in Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get the chance to blog hop and visit the other posts this week, but I'm looking forward to spending some time checking out some other posts tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by =)

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs