5/23/12

WWW - May 23

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I'm about halfway through The Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon.  My book club meeting is this Sunday, so I've got lots of reading time ahead of me!  I'm enjoying it so far, and it's kind of nice to read an adult book for a while after so much YA.

What did you recently finish reading?
I spent the weekend finishing up books that I'd started, but not finished.  My "currently reading" shelf on GR was out of control.  Both Shatter Me and Dear Bully were excellent books!

What do you think you'll read next?
I hardly know where to begin ... hoping that nothing time sensitive arrives at the library, so I can dive into Insurgent!

What about you?  What are you reading?  What did you recently finish?  And what are you looking forward to reading?  Leave me a link to your post and I'll come visit!

3 comments:

  1. That clinches it. You & I must be reading twins! Are you aware of/following Truly Bookish (http://trulybookish.blogspot.com)? She & I are reading twins too so I bet you'd love her blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading twins! I love it! Thanks for recommending Truly Bookish. I've checked our her site quickly, but am definitely looking forward to going back and reading some more reviews this weekend! There's very few things that are more wonderful than discovering a fantastic new blog =)

      Delete
  2. Currently I'm reading very boring textbooks (finals in a couple of weeks...). Recently I finished 'Aleph' by Paulo Coehlo and 'Open Minds' by Susan Kaye Quinn. Next I will read a sequel to 'Open Minds' - 'Closed Hearts'.

    You have a lovely blog, I'm your new follower.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs