6/27/12

WWW - June 27

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I just started Courtney Summers' Some Girls Are, which was recommended to me by the lovely Magan @ Rather Be Reading.  So far?  Intense and heart-wrenching.  I was in a bit of a reading slump and nothing was really grabbing my attention, until I started reading this one.

What did you recently finish reading?
I finished Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus' Between You & Me over the weekend.  It was a fun Britney-esque meltdown reincarnation, but the main character lacked a spine.  Read my review here.

What do you think you'll read next?
I still have two more library books to read, Paranormalcy (recommended to me by Jenny @ Into the Morning Reads) and Living Dead Girl (recommended to me by Sarika @ Three Handsome Owls).

What about you?  What are you reading?  What did you recently finish?  And what are you looking forward to reading?  Leave me a link to your post and I'll come visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs