8/14/12

Tune in Tuesday [9] - August 14


Tune in Tuesday is hosted by GReads.  I missed the first couple of Tuesdays this month, due to being super busy at work (and it's SUMMER when it's supposed to be QUIET!) and going away for a bit to visit some friends on the Island.

My husband introduced me to this song.  I'd heard it on the radio, and thought it was pretty good, but didn't totally fall in love with it until I saw the music video.  It's David Guetta - Titanium feat. Sia.



I love the story aspect to the video, which is rare to see in videos these days (since it's mostly just booty shaking).  What do you think?  Leave me a comment, and a link to your post, and I'll stop by to visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs