8/1/12

WWW - August 1

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I'm currently LOVING Morgan Matson's Second Chance Summer, which was lovingly recommended to me by both Magan @ Rather Be Reading and Hannah @ So Obsessed With.  It's the perfect summer read, and I'm glad that I'm savouring it while the weather is beautiful outside!  (In between watching hours of Olympic coverage that is!)

What did you recently finish reading?
Jennifer Weiner's The Next Best Thing.  I love her books -- read my full review here.

What do you think you'll read next?
I think Insurgent's going to have to be next on the reading pile -- it's been sitting on my bookshelf for WAY too long!

What about you?  What are you reading?  What did you recently finish?  And what are you looking forward to reading?  Leave me a link to your post and I'll come visit!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read what you may have to share for Second Chance Summer as well as Insurgent :)

    I recently finished Otherkin by Nina Berry. I'm currently reading Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson, and since the second book of the Lila series is to be released tomorrow, I think that could be my next book.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Second Chance Summer was AMAZING -- I'll have a full review up soon, but I'll tell you this: there was ugly, messy crying at the end. It's such a beautiful and heartfelt story, one I won't soon forget.

      I've put Insurgent back on hold for a bit, since three new books came at the library, but definitely plan to get to that one soon!

      Delete
  2. Really looking forward to reading your review on Second Chance Summer! Kagawa's Immortal Rules is also among one of my favorites of the year, I'm glad you like it too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs