9/26/12

WWW - September 26

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I started The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer last weekend, and I am LOVING it so far.  I won't have a review up on here until mid-October, as I will be reviewing this book (and giving a copy away!) next month as part of Something Wicked Comes.

What did you recently finish reading?
Stephanie Perkins' Lola and the Boy Next Door (see my review here).  In case you can't tell from the review, I LOVED this book.

What do you think you'll read next?
My boss has been raving and raving about Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts.  It's an epically long read, and will likely be consuming the next few weeks, but I'm excited to read a "big kid book."  I will take a break from this one when J.K. Rowling's novel comes in at the library though -- so freakin' excited to see what HER big kid books are like!

What are YOU reading this week?  Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh Shantaram! I've never read it, but have also heard good things about it - I look forward to seeing what you have to say about it.

    I'm reading Summer Sisters right now, but I'm hoping to wrap that up today and get started on Lisa Genova's new book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're enjoying Summer Sisters! I'm patiently waiting for my copy of Genova's book to arrive in the mail.

      My copy of Unwholly by Shusterman arrived in the mail yesterday, so I've jumped into that one first. I'm so ADD sometimes with my book choices ;-)

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs