12/12/12

WEverb [12]


Estelle & Magan @ Rather Be Reading (one of my ALL TIME favourite blogs) are participating in WEverb this year.  According to the website, WEverb is a series of questions and prompts that allows you to reflect back on 2012 and look forward to 2013.  Each day in December, there's a new prompt.

12. toss [GROW]: 2012 was the last time for _______________.

As the year draws to a close, it's hard not to think of the year as an ending.  In many ways, 2012 will be the year of the lasts, but in more ways, 2013 will be a year of many, many, many firsts.  I'm not thinking of this experience as a goodbye to our single lives, a goodbye to the last time we'll be able to go to an action movie in the theater, or go to a fancy restaurant for dinner, or have an evening that's just the two of us.  Of course, our lives are going to change a LOT once Baby arrives in February, but I'm more excited about the new experiences that we'll get to have as a family than I'm sad about what we're losing.  Sure, I may not have as much time to curl up with a book next year, but I'm going to be a MOTHER and that's a pretty special thing.  So, I'd prefer to look forward to 2013 as a time of new beginnings, rather than mourning the loss of life as I knew it in 2012!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs