12/17/12

WEverb [17]


Estelle & Magan @ Rather Be Reading (one of my ALL TIME favourite blogs) are participating in WEverb this year.  According to the website, WEverb is a series of questions and prompts that allows you to reflect back on 2012 and look forward to 2013.  Each day in December, there's a new prompt.

17. think [HOPE]:  Write a thank you note that you've been meaning to send this year.

Dear Book Blogging Community,
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you (and you know who you are) for being so wonderful and supportive to us new book bloggers.  From helpful tweets to book recommendations to support with Blogger, your advice and caring helpfulness is invaluable.  I've made so many friends in the year and a half since I started this blog and I wouldn't have kept going this long if it wasn't for you all!  So thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Sincerely,
Melissa @ Writer Grrl Reads

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Melissa! You're so cute! I have been trying to figure out who to write a letter to. I feel like most of the letters I'd like to write are super sappy. Hahah! Yours is so appropriate. I love this community!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you're so sweet! Big hug to you xoxox

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs