12/4/12

WEverb [4]



Estelle & Magan @ Rather Be Reading (one of my ALL TIME favourite blogs) are participating in WEverb this year.  According to the website, WEverb is a series of questions and prompts that allows you to reflect back on 2012 and look forward to 2013.  Each day in December, there's a new prompt.

4. experiment [GROW]: What did you do in 2012 that you had never done before? Will you do it again?

The most amazing experience of 2012, which I definitely haven't done before, is being pregnant.  It's been an amazing experience so far -- but I think I'll wait until the baby arrives next year before stating in writing that I'll do this again =)  We've planned on having two kids, but only time will tell.  I've been really lucky and haven't felt sick at all, no morning sickness to speak of.  The last couple of weeks I've started to feel a little more run down and I'm having a little trouble sleeping because it's harder to get comfortable and Baby clearly takes after his/her dad and is a major night owl, happily kicking away while I'm trying to sleep =P  I finally decided to take a day off work in the middle of the week and just catch up on some sleep, which was absolutely wonderful.  I've already trained my mat leave replacement, so nobody really missed me at work for the day, and it was kind of nice to have a "me day."  I started reading Insurgent (LONG overdue) and was able to participate in the Epic Reads live chat, instead of reliving it when I got home via Jaime @ The Perpetual Page Turner's tweets.  Plus, I won a book, so it wasn't a bad day at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs