6/26/13

Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi

When I read Shatter Me last year, I was unexpectedly surprised by how much I enjoyed it.  I'd heard so much bloggy love for Unravel Me that I was excited to dive into the sequel.  Plus, the new covers are so, so, SO gorgeous!

Thanks to the Recaptains AMAZING recap of Shatter Me (I have the worst recollection abilities and I very, very grateful for the wonderful-ness of this new site, I was able to jump straight into Unravel Me.  Tahereh Mafi's beautiful writing sucked me in right away and I read the whole thing in just a few days.  And it's double the size of the first book!

I recently posted about Through the Ever Night, and how the second book in a series rarely blows my mind the same way that the first book in a series does.  But now I've read TWO books that did just that.  Although Shatter Me was good, Unravel Me is just that much more amazing.  Seriously.  I don't know how Tahereh Mafi does it -- she tells such a good story, and she writes in such a way that I can't put the book down.  She really is like no other author that I've ever read.

If you haven't yet picked up this series, I highly recommend it.  Or, on second thought, perhaps wait until book three is out.  Once you get drawn into this world, it's definitely a series that would be amazing to read in its entirety.  If you've already read book one, then what are you waiting for?  Unravel Me is even BETTER and well worth a read!

1 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the second book is better-I haven't had a chance to get to it yet but I'm looking forward to more Warner!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs