9/30/13

Marko Monday [6]

It's been a while since I did one of these posts!  I've decided to make this a monthly feature, and will post on the last Monday of each month.  Weekly posting was too stressful, and I'm on a mission to make blogging more about fun and less about stress!

Today's picture book fits perfectly with the weather that we had this past weekend.  We actually had a rainfall warning, as we were expected to have 50 mm of rain on Saturday ... a perfect soggy Saturday!  This story is super cute and tells a story of rain that fell so hard that it washed the blue right out of the sky and it had to be painted back on again.  A charming, fun little story.

And, of course, here's an updated picture of Marko -- seven and a half months now!  This picture was taken a few weeks ago when he went in the swing for the first time.  When I sent this picture out to his grandparents by e-mail, my subject line was "This is what pure joy looks like."  Because it is.  It really, really is.

1 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Melissa, Marko is SO big now :) He is absolutely gorgeous, and he looks so much like you in that picture! He looks like he is having the time of his life in that swing :P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs