9/16/13

The Crown of Embers - Rae Carson

I read The Girl of Fire & Thorns with Alexa @ Alexa Loves Books earlier this year, which completely renewed my interest in fantasy.  As I mentioned in my review of the first book, I used to read a lot of fantasy as a child, and then stopped when I got older.  This series was perfect to pique my interest for the fantastical once again as it's fantasy, but not too far removed from the real world.

I can't say too much about The Crown of Embers without spoiling the book, so this will be the shortest review of all time.  But let me just say this: HOLY MOLY THIS BOOK WAS GOOD.  2013 may just be the year that I read a lot of fan-freaking-tastic sequels.  Seriously!  I fell in love with the characters even more and absolutely cannot WAIT for The Bitter Kingdom to come in at the library.  If you haven't started this series yet, I highly recommend it -- even if you're not that into fantasy!

1 comments:

  1. I think The Bitter Kingdom is the best of the trilogy so I hope you love it too once you get to it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs