10/16/13

WWW - October 16


Happy Wednesday Everyone!  W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I'm still reading The Diviners for book club at the end of the month -- it's so LONG and a bit slow, but I'm plugging away.  I also have two e-books on the go: Julie Kagawa's The Iron Traitor and Diane Setterfield's Bellman & Black.

What did you recently finish reading?
I think I still have a bit of a book hangover from Jojo Moyes' Me Before You -- if you missed it, this is my MOST PERSONAL review EVER.

What do you think you'll read next?
I said Anna Godbersen's Beautiful Days for my series challenge on my last WWW post, which is still sitting on my nightstand.  Next up for review is Mitch Albom's The First Phonecall from Heaven.

Just noticed that today is actually my 300th post -- pretty cool, eh?  So what are YOU reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I realize it's been nearly a week since this post. What am I reading? I've started The Diviners finally! I wish I could focus on just that book, but I have two or three other books I'm "currently" reading too. My TBR pile is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for The Diviners! I'm totally not going to finish in time ... but I'm trying =P My copy of The Bitter Kingdom came in at the library with a short loan period so ... yeah.

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs