10/30/13

WWW - October 30


Happy Wednesday Everyone!  W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I'm still reading The Diviners by Libba Bray!  My first book club meeting is tonight ... yeah, not going to finish that one in time.  My reason?  Rae Carson's The Bitter Kingdom came in at the library and, well, I just HAD to dive into that one!  On my e-reader, I just jumped into Courtney C. Stevens' Faking Normal, and I'm enjoying it so far.

What did you recently finish reading?
The Bitter Kingdom -- my review will be up soon!  I also just read Mitch Albom's The First Phonecall from Heaven and my review for that one will be up next month.

What do you think you'll read next?
I said Anna Godbersen's Beautiful Days for my series challenge on my last WWW post, which is still sitting on my nightstand, but I think I'll be reading Katie McGarry's Pushing the Limits next since I need a little light contemporary in my life.  I requested Crash Into You on a whim on Netgalley and was approved, so I'm going to binge-read the whole series next month.  It's been a long, long time since I've binge-read a series and, even though this one is NOT on my series intervention list, I think it'll be a sign of good series reading behaviour to come.  At least that's what I'm telling myself...

What are YOU reading this week?  Please leave me a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. I am also getting through The Diviners for tonight (I won't be done either) and I am really really loving it so far. I didn't think I would since I wasn't fond of the other Libba Bray book I read, Beauty Queens. Since I'm loving 1900s-1920s things at the moment, I think I might check out the Bright Young series as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Super excited to meet you tonight =)

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs