11/5/13

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On


It's Tuesday and time for another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful people over at The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is sequels that I just can't wait to get my hands on!  I have a number of series that I've read book one, and am holding off on reading book 2 until book 3 is out -- so, without further ado, here are the top ten series that I'm looking forward to finishing just as soon as the final book comes out...

1. Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu
2. Everneath Series by Brodi Ashton
3. Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
4. Article 5 Trilogy by Kristen Simmons
5. Dust Lands Trilogy by Moira Young
6. Daughter of Smoke & Bone Trilogy by Laini Taylor
7. Mara Dyer Trilogy by Michelle Hodkin
8. Unwind Trilogy by Neal Shusterman

And for my final two -- I haven't even started reading book 1 yet, since I'm waiting for the release of all of the books ... yet I know that these are going to be on my list of all-time favourites.

9. Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
10. Grave Mercy series by Robin LaFevers

8 comments:

  1. I need to start most of these series, let alone catch up on their sequels! Is it bad that I own most of the books already though? *looks around innocently* Next year, I am determined to clean out my series reads. Great list!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha -- 2014 is the year for sequels though!!! Right???

      Delete
  2. Great list Melissa! Lunar Chronicles, Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Mara Dyer I am dying to finish!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I couldn't agree more -- I just picked up book 2 in Mara Dyer, but I'm waiting to read it until I have book 3 in hand ... I hear the ending is a cliffhanger and a half!

      Delete
  3. Great list! I'm excited for a few of these, too. I'll be starting Unwind next month!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I can't wait to hear what you think of Unwind! It's one of my all-time favourite dystopians =)

      Delete
  4. Great list Melissa!! The only one of these series that I've started is the Lunar Chronicles, but I really want to read all of them (BAH, surprise there...). I'm waiting for the Mara Dyer trilogy, especially since it's shown up on practically everyones list for the most anticipated... I can't handle another book to pine for so I will wait till next year!! I've tried the audiobook of Daughter of Smoke & Bone but I didn't like it so I picked up the physical copy, it has such awesome reviews so I don't want to dismiss it because of a bad narrator :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next year, right?!?!

      I totally agree -- the audiobook narrator can make ALL the difference! I loved the writing style in DoS&B and that was what propelled me through the series, so I hope that you enjoy it too. There are plans for a read-along next year on this one too ... so maybe you can join in that too?

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs