1/1/14

Series Spotlight - January Edition


Welcome to the January edition of the Series Spotlight!  This is a monthly feature where we'll highlight some of our anticipated series books that are releasing this month, as well as which series are on our TBR piles for this month!

NEW RELEASES ...


Veronica Rossi's Into the Still Blue (release date: January 28)
I devoured Under the Never Sky and Through the Ever Night and this series did NOT have the fated "second book syndrome."  I was highly anticipating Into the Still Blue because I was confident that Veronica would finish the series with a bang.  I was lucky enough to be able to read an ARC of this book and the series ending lived up to my expectations.  Stay tuned for my review!

Brodi Ashton's Evertrue (release date: January 21)
Confession time: I still haven't read Everbound!  But I absolutely ADORED Everneath and it was a surprise hit of 2012.  Plus, the covers are absolutely spellbinding.  Since Evertrue releases towards the end of this month, I'm planning to binge read the first two books over the coming weeks in preparation for the release of the final installment.


FROM MY TBR PILE ...



Allegiant wasn't released all that long ago, but Sever and Requiem have been collecting dust on my shelves for far too long.  I'm ready to see how these series wrap up!  

What about you?  What's on your TBR pile this month?  Let me know in the comments below!

1 comments:

  1. *fangirls* EVERTRUE! INTO THE STILL BLUE! Ah. I just finished Everbound and man, what a rollercoaster. I've been showing my self-control for ItSB though because I want to enjoy it more with a physical copy instead of an e-galley so I'm waiting. I agree that the series didn't suffer a second book syndrome...get on Everbound, I don't think that one suffered either!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs