2/27/14

Life of a Blogger - Guilty Pleasures


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat has just started this awesome new feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is guilty pleasures.  I must confess.... I have quite a few.  In no particular order, here goes:

  • Chocolate.  But it has to be GOOD chocolate.  I'm very picky about my chocolate!  I love chocolate with mint (like Purdy's mint melties...mmmmmm...).
  • Tea.  I'm totally addicted to David's Tea.  Again, it's gotta be GOOD tea!  My current favourites are Glitter & Gold, Fantasy Island and Love Tea #7.
  • Pintrest.  I go through phases with Pintrest, where I'm on it for days, and then don't check it again for two months.  But I can get LOST in this site for hours...especially looking at DIY stuff and crafty things.
What about you?  What are some of your guilty pleasures?  If' you've participated in this week's Life of a Blogger, leave me a link below and I'll stop by and visit!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a total chocoholic but I don't feel guilty about it at all XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, chocolate. That sounds good right now! I'm not a tea drinker (or a coffee drinker for that matter), but I'm obsessed with mugs! Is that weird? I used to spend a LOT of time on Pinterest, thankfully I got away from that. It's easy to get addicted and lose hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate sounds so good right now, especially since it's almost 11 PM at night and I'd really love something tasty to tide me through these last catch ups I have to do with blogging!

    I might be one of the few people who doesn't like tea, unless it's Arizona Tea, which is really just packed full of sugar. I've lost hours on Pinterest before, too. I use it for inspiration with a lot of things! So hard to not get addicted.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs