2/6/14

Life of a Blogger - If I Could Live Anywhere...


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat has just started this awesome new feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is where I'd live, if I could choose to live anywhere.  I love where I live in British Columbia on the west coast of Canada; we have mountains, forest and the ocean all close by. Although it rains a LOT, it's also green and beautiful and I appreciate the sun a lot more when it chooses to shine!  But if I could choose ANYWHERE in the world, I would choose New York City.

It's a odd choice on the surface, since I'm not a city girl by any means.  I really dislike going into downtown Vancouver because parking is a nightmare and it's such a long drive.  But I think it would be really different to LIVE in the city, when I wouldn't even need to own a car and I could just walk everywhere.  I've visited New York City twice so far, and fallen even more in love with the city each time I go.  The first time was the summer of 2003, just after the blackout, when I was on my way home from my summer co-op job.  I only spent three days there and it just wasn't enough time to see everything that I wanted to see.  So I went back in June of 2006 and spent a full week exploring, yet it STILL didn't feel like enough time.  I'm determined to return again, hopefully sometime SOON and I'd love to coincide my next trip with BEA.  *fingers crossed*

1 comments:

  1. YOU MUST GO TO BEA. Then we can meet! :D :D
    I've never been to Canada...or New York City lol. I want to see Canada someday! Going to NYC kind of scares me though...I'm not a city person at all! We will see how that goes haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs