2/28/14

Sequel & Prequel Challenge - January & February Wrap-up!


Hey guys!  Here we are, at the end of February already!  This year is already flying by so fast, but I've read some GREAT series books already!  I finished the Divergent series with Allegiant, then dove back into the Lunar Chronicles with Scarlet and am currently reading Cress.  I was hoping to read Requiem this month too, but Marissa Meyer came to town, so I pushed Cress up instead.  I'll share a post and pics about meeting her soon!

Plus, I re-read Daughter of Smoke & Bone and I'm SO PUMPED about jumping into Days of Blood & Starlight next month ... stay tuned!  I've also hopped back aboard the audio book train and listened to Article 5 (a re-read for me) and Breaking Point.

Once I've finished the books I'm currently reading, I'll be at 18 points already!  How are you doing with your challenge books so far?  I'm pretty proud of my reading so far, and looking forward to more series books to come.

Although I'm doing great at finishing some series that I've started, I'm also yearning to start a new series.  A few favourite bloggers have just finished the Girl of Fire & Thorns series, and have been swooning online over their love of Hector.  I love getting back to a world that I've fallen in love with already, but I think I'm ready to dive into a completely unexpected and new world.  I shared a post last week where I asked for YOUR help to choose my next read.  If you missed it, the link is here.  Please let me know your recommendations!

Finally, I'm clearly inept at the world of Linky and have had to rely heavily on my co-host for her expertise in this area.  Jessi sent me the code to copy and paste, but I still can't get it to work!  Bah!  So, in lieu of a linky here, please go to Jessi's wrap-up post to link up your reviews!  There are two linkys -- one for January reviews and one for February reviews, so be sure to use the right ones!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs