2/1/14

Series Spotlight - February Edition


Welcome to the February edition of the Series Spotlight!  This is a monthly feature where we'll highlight some of our anticipated series books that are releasing this month, as well as which series are on our TBR piles for this month!

NEW RELEASES ...


Julianna Baggot's Burn (release date: February 4)
Pure was one of my surprise favourites of 2012, and then Fuse blew me away last year ... I'm hoping that the series just gets better with the final installment!

Tahereh Mafi's Ignite Me (release date: February 4)
If you've somehow managed to not get caught up in the wonderful world of Tahereh Mafi, now is the time to jump aboard, since you can binge read the entire series in one go!  I liked, but didn't love, Shatter Me, but absolutely LOVED Unravel Me.  It's rare when a series just gets better with the second book, but this series is definitely one of those rare series!  I can't wait to see how it all wraps up.

Marissa Meyer's Cress (release date: February 4)
Another confession time: I haven't read Scarlet yet (I know, I know!) but I've already pre-ordered a copy of Cress, because I just KNOW that I'm going to adore this entire series.

FROM MY TBR PILE ...


I went a little crazy last month and thought I'd read six series books, but only actually read two!  So from now on, I'm only going to choose ONE book from my TBR pile, just to keep things a bit more realistic.  Since it's the month of LOVE ... it's time to bid a fond farewell to the Delirium series! 

What about you?  What's on your TBR pile this month?  Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. But... Scarlet is amazing, how have you not read it?! I'll sit here in the corner until you have. *grabs a chair* *gets comfy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for those three new releases, although I still need to read Fuse!

    I have several sequels on my list to read in February, but I'm starting with Burn the Night by Jocelynn Drake which is the final book in the series! Hooray for 10 bonus points! :D

    Angie @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs