2/3/14

Top Ten Books to Make You Cry


It's Tuesday and time for another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful people over at The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is one of my favourites -- books that make you cry.  I love a good bookish sob, and even have a whole shelf devoted to this topic!

1. Morgan Matson's Second Chance Summer.
2. R.J. Palacio's Wonder.
3. John Greene's The Fault in Our Stars.
4. Lauren DeStefano's Wither.
5. Kate Di Camillo's The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane.
6. Michael Ende's The Neverending Story.
7. Andrew Davidson's The Gargoyle.
8. Anne-Marie MacDonald's Fall on Your Knees.
9. Janet Fitch's White Oleander.
10. Lauren Oliver's Before I Fall.

There are so many others -- my full list has over 50 books and it was hard to choose!  But I think these titles are the ones that had me ugly messy sobbing at the end.

What about you?  Have you read any of these books?  Let me know in the comments below!

1 comments:

  1. Ugh, Second Chance Summer, Before I Fall and TFiOS all made me sob. I was definitely ugly-crying when I read those ones! I've just took a peek on your GR shelf - Amy and Roger made me tear up although I didn't actually full-on cry. (I'm not sure how I avoided it, but I did!) I don't think I got super emotional when reading Wither, but I think it might have a greater impact on me now if I were to re-read it. Fab list!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs