2/12/14

WWW - February 12


Happy Wednesday Everyone!  W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I'm re-reading Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke & Bone and loving it just as much the second time through!  On my e-reader, I'm reading E. Lockhart's We Were Liars and holy CRAP you guys.  This one lives up to the hype!  I'm back on the audiobook train and listening to Kristen Simmons' Article 5 on my drive to and from work.  I'm so happy that Marko enjoys listening to audiobooks too!  He just chats away in the back seat while we're driving.


What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished my first Epic Recs read, Beth Hoffman's Saving CeeCee Honeycutt.  It was a totally different book and one that I wouldn't have picked off the shelves myself, but I really enjoyed it!  I also just finished Panic by Lauren Oliver.  It wasn't my favourite of her books, but still a solidly good read.

What do you think you'll read next?
I'm hoping to read both Marissa Meyer's Scarlet and Lauren Oliver's Requiem this month!  For review books, I'll be jumping into Liz Czukas' Ask Again Later.

What are YOU reading this week?  Please leave me a comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs