3/18/14

Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR


It's Tuesday and time for another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful people over at The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is my favourite -- putting together my TBR list for spring!  I absolutely suck at sticking to these lists ... but they're really fun to put together!  Since the focus this year, for me, is on series, I'm going to post five series that I plan to finish and five that I'd like to start reading.  Here goes...

Top Five Series to Finish

1. Delirium Trilogy by Lauren Oliver
You guys, this was on my fall TBR list AND my winter list -- this must happen!
2. Chemical Garden Trilogy by Lauren DeStefano
Ditto.
3. Pure Trilogy by Julianna Baggott
I had an e-galley of this one, which expired, and now have a library copy -- excited to see how the trilogy ends!
4. Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
Can't wait to see how this one ends!
5. Miss Peregrine by Ransom Riggs
Hey, why not throw the husband half of the writing team onto the list?

Top Five Series to Start

1. Arclight by Josein McQueen
2. Rebel by Amy Tintera
3. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
All three of these books have an e-galley up on Edelweiss.  I want to read the first books in the series, and then see if I like them enough to keep going and help spread some pre-release love for the series!
4. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Amber @ Books of Amber left me such a sweet comment, and I remember witnessing her dying on Twitter after reading the sequel to this one.  I need a book that will break my heart and tear me apart.  It's been too long since I've had that experience.
5. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
I asked for your help to choose a series to start and the response for this series was overwhelming!  Even though fantasy scares me a little, I'm going to give it a shot.  Anyone want to hold my hand?

So, there you have it -- the top ten books that I will (try to) read this spring!  What's on your reading list this season?  Leave me a link to your top ten Tuesday and I'll stop by to visit!  Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I'm ridiculously behind with my series reading...I've only read first books of series so far this year! D: The Chemical Garden Trilogy is one I really recommend finishing though. I enjoyed Sever, although I know a lot of people weren't huge fans of it, so I'm intrigued to see what you think of it. I need to start Throne of Glass as well, but I'm determined to not start that series until I've either finished or caught up on a few other series first!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Pure trilogy good? I have yet to even start it. I might binge-read it since all the books are out now. Arclight is fabulous, I really enjoyed it. And I want to start Something Strange and Deadly as well! UNRAVELLINGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I'm fine, I'm calm. Unbreakable will definitely break your heart for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am DYING to see what you think about Requiem. That's all I will say ;) I expect tweets please!!!

    I also want to start Something Strange and Deadly!!! I might borrow it from the library because they have it on ebook there :) And Throne of Glass!!! I want to try that too !!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs