5/26/14

Marko Monday [10]

It's been a long, long time since I've done one of these posts!  Over the Easter weekend, we went back to my hometown, Victoria, to visit with my parents.  One of our favourite things to do in Victoria is to visit Russell Books, a HUGE used bookstore!  Since Marko has been super into books lately, we were excited to find some new books to add to his collection.  We stumbled across Gallop, as well as two other books by the same author, and snatched them up.  Marko's little buddy has a couple of these books, and was absolutely fascinated with how the pictures move when you open and close the book.  Unfortunately, Marko was a little TOO fascinated and tore one of the pages, trying to find out exactly HOW the pictures move -- I'm going to have to try to repair it, and then we may tuck these books away until he's a little bit older.  But the images are really cool and well worth checking out.

Here's Marko reading another of his Russell Books purchases!  I absolutely LOVE how much he enjoys reading -- he'll quite often ignore his toy box, and contently pull out each and every one of his books, reading aloud to himself all the while!  It fills my heart with joy =)



1 comments:

  1. Awww I love that photo of Marko reading! Today, I laid down beside Sully on his play mat and read him a book - he was quiet and stared up at it the whole time, it was so precious :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs