My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat has just started this awesome new feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better! Check out the list of upcoming topics here.
Today's topic is collections. When I was younger, I used to collect a lot of things ... not so much anymore, but here's a list of things that I used to collect:
- Shells -- every little girl goes through this stage, right?
- Root beer bottles & cans -- although I'm not a pop drinker at all, I did briefly love root beer in high school, and I kept one of each style of root beer that I'd sampled. At one point, I think I had about 30 empties, but ended up donating them all to my sister's bottle drive.
- Moose (stuffed animals, figurines, etc.) -- I should have mentioned this in my favourite animals post a few weeks ago, but moose used to be my "thing" and people would gift me anything they found with a moose on it ... from Christmas tree ornaments to T-shirts, you name it, I had it!
- Business cards -- I went through a phase of collecting cards for places that I'd been and people I'd met, but then it just got out of control and I had zillions of cards.
- Badges -- from when I was in Girl Guides, although I finally started sewing them all onto a blanket a few years ago, so this collection actually has a functional use!
What about you? What did you collect? Leave me a comment below!