6/5/14

Life of a Blogger - Embarrassing Things


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat has just started this awesome new feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is embarrassing things.  I've been thinking about this post for a while, and having a hard time thinking of what to share.  Then, I spilled a cup of tea down the front of myself the other day -- and I realized, "Of course!"  My embarrassing thing is this: I am the world's biggest klutz.  Seriously.  Although I've never broken any bones *knocks on wood* I am very clumsy when it comes to spilling things.  For example, I once shook a bottle of ketchup at a restaurant and had the lid come flying off.  My husband describes the scene as the ribbon of ketchup flying through the air in slow motion, rippling like the ribbon of a rhythmic gymnast at the Olympics.  And then splattering all over my shirt AND the woman sitting behind me.  So awkward.  Thankfully, she was super cool about it and even helped to clean ME off!  I rarely get through a meal without dropping something in my lap or spilling something.

What about you?  Are you klutzy like me?  Leave me a comment below!

1 comments:

  1. Love the visual of the ribbon of ketchup flying through the air! My husband is the food klutz in our family, who is always spilling something on the table or on himself. I'm the one who bumps into things so often that I don't even notice until a new bruise shows up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs