6/1/14

Series Spotlight - June, July & August


Welcome to the summer edition of the Series Spotlight!  This is a monthly feature where we'll highlight some of our anticipated series books that are releasing this month, as well as which series are on our TBR piles for this month!  This month, I'm mixing it up a little and highlighting the releases for the coming months, as there's not too much coming out that I'm actually looking forward to -- strange, I know!

NEW RELEASES ...



Leigh Bardugo's Ruin and Rising (release date: June 17)

Susan Dennard's Strange and Ever After (release date: July 22)
I haven't started either of these series yet, but I have the first book in each series sitting on my shelves!  I hope I like the first one and, since all the books will be out, I can just immerse myself in these worlds and read 'til the end.

FROM MY TBR PILE ...


 I've already planned my summer TBR pile and, while I will be reading a few series books, I plan to read a few of the summer standalone titles that are collecting dust on my shelves too.  So my goals for the summer are a little lighter in the series department.  I received a finished copy of Hollow City from the publisher for review a few months ago and I've already started it.  Dreams of Gods & Monsters is just too pretty to sit on my shelves unread for much longer.

What about you?  What's on your TBR pile this month?  Let me know in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs