7/17/14

Life of a Blogger - Tattoos


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat runs this awesome feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is tattoos.  I don't have any tattoos, nor do I have any desire to get one anytime soon (I am super needle-phobic!) but I am fascinated by literary tattoos.  Should I ever overcome my fear of needles, getting a tattoo with a quote or a literary theme would definitely be at the top of my list!

How about you?  Do you have a tattoo or are you planning to get one?  Leave me a comment below!

1 comments:

  1. Nope! No tattoos for me. I don't think I could ever commit to something so permanent on my body. BUT if I had more guts to get one, I would go all out and get a full sleeve! (In my next life!) ;)

    And hey! New blog design!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs