7/17/14

My New Look!

Hey guys!

Just a quick note to say that, in case you didn't notice, my new design is up!  I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to the fantastically talented Lea of Lea Christine Designs!  She incorporated my fairy image from my blog's beginning, and the essence of ME and what my blog is about, and made my site sparkle!

I'm going to be making a few changes around the site in the next little while, just some updating and housekeeping stuff, but I feel like this new design has reinvigorated my blogging zeal!

Happy reading y'all ... and have a great weekend!

POST SIGNATURE

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Looks great - love the fairy header and the three different colours. R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are loving the new design Melissa! Happy reading and blogging to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs