8/31/14

Prequel & Sequel Challenge - August Wrap-Up

Hey guys!  Holy moly -- I can't believe that summer is almost over!  We've had a few spells of insanely hot weather this summer, so personally I'm looking forward to fall and some cooler weather.

This summer I took a bit of a series hiatus and read some great standalones.  I also fell headfirst into the Black Dagger Brotherhood and gobbled up six books in a row!  I haven't read many paranormal books in quite a while, so I'm thoroughly enjoying the series!  I also read the first two books in the Song of Ice & Fire series, both on audio and in print.  I was apprehensive about bouncing back and forth between mediums, but it actually worked out well and helped me to get through these chunky books a bit faster.  The narrator has this awesome British accent and Marko really likes listening to him talk, which has made our commuting a bit smoother when he just chills in the backseat, eating his snack and enjoying the story.

How about you?  Did you read many series books this summer or take a break like I did?  Did you read anything sensational?  Let me know in the comments below!

Link up your reviews below -- remember to include the number of points earned for each book!



POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs