11/1/14

Series Spotlight - November


Welcome to the November edition of the Series Spotlight!  This is a monthly feature where we'll highlight some of our anticipated series books that are releasing this month, as well as which series are on our TBR piles for this month!

New Releases ...


Michelle Hodkin's The Retribution of Mara Dyer (release date: November 4)
I read, and really enjoyed, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and have the second book sitting on my shelves.  I've heard that the ending is an OMG -- WHAT?!?!? moment, so I wanted to wait and read them both together ... maybe with re-read of book 1 first?


Robin LaFevers' Mortal Heart (release date: November 4)
It's another month of featuring series enders for series that I haven't even started yet!  Grave Mercy is on my fall TBR list, and I'm excited to start this series knowing that all of the books have been published.

From My TBR Pile ...

I originally read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer in October 2012, so my memory of the storyline is fuzzy.  I'd like to re-read book one, then binge read the next two -- hopefully I can make this happen!

What about you?  What's on your TBR pile this month?  Let me know in the comments below!


POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs