11/25/14

Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is, as always, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  In all honesty, I've been such a mood reader lately, but I still love planning my seasonal TBRs (even if I pretty much suck at actually following the list!).  Once I posted my fall TBR, I almost immediately started planning my winter one.  I've been craving some good adult fiction lately, so I'm super excited to share this stack with you all...



First up, some review copies that I need to read:
1. Ann-Marie MacDonald's Adult Onset (there will be tears, I can feel it)
2. Miriam Toews' All My Puny Sorrows (a sister story!)
3. Marisha Pessl's Night Film (this seems dark and mysterious ... good for winter!)

A new series to love?
4. Deborah Harkness' A Discovery of Witches (Lauren @ Lose Time Reading LOVES this series, and I hope that I will too!)

An author I've read before:
5. Chris Bohjalian's Midwives (I've read two of his books thus far, and loved both of them)

Some new-to-me authors:
6. Carol Rifka Brunt's Tell the Wolves I'm Home
7. Liza Palmer's Nowhere But Home
8. S.J. Watson's Before I Go to Sleep
9. Garth Stein's The Art of Racing in the Rain
10. Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows' The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

Have you read any of these books?  Any suggestions on where to start?  Leave me a comment below and thanks for stopping by!


POST SIGNATURE

2 comments:

  1. Before I Go To Sleep was so, so good! I'm looking forward to seeing the movie. I have the Discovery of Witches series ready to binge-read, but I haven't been in the notion to pick them up just yet.

    My TTT: https://confessionsofabookgeek.wordpress.com/2014/11/25/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-winter-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have A Discovery of Witches on my tbr pile as well, but I'm not allowing myself to pick it up until I've finished a few more of my started series!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs