12/1/14

Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To Reading in 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is, as always, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  Today's topic is books that we're looking forward to reading in 2015.  I'm already in the midst of planning my end-of-year-survey post, as well as some bookish resolution posts, so my eyes are already on the 2015 horizon .... let's see what next year has in store for us!

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (May 2015)
I still haven't read Heir of Fire, but Sarah J. Maas is a new favourite author for SURE.

Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver (March 2015)
New Lauren Oliver?  YES PLEASE!

The Start of Me & You by Emery Lord (March 2015)
I looooooved Open Road Summer, and can't wait to see what Emery writes next!

99 Days by Katie Cotugno (May 2015)
How to Love topped the charts for me this year, and I'm excited to read Katie's second novel.

Untitled (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas (September 2015)
I have a feeling that, after I finish Heir of Fire, I'll be counting down the days until the release date for this one.

Winter by Marissa Meyer (November 2015)
I finally caught up in this series, and cannot WAIT to see how it all wraps up!

I couldn't quite think of ten books, but I'm sure I'll see some books that I missed on my list once I read through all of your lists!  Are you excited for any of the books on my list?  Leave me a comment below -- and thanks for stopping by!

POST SIGNATURE

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you on all six of these. I have 99 days on my tbr list and should get to it soon so I'm excited. Thanks for sharing.

    here's my post

    Thanks! I also have a $30 giveaway going on, so be sure to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on all six of these. I have 99 days on my tbr list and should get to it soon so I'm excited. Thanks for sharing.

    here's my post

    Thanks! I also have a $30 giveaway going on, so be sure to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited for Winter, too!! I am just loving The Lunar Chronicles which is really something because in general I am not a science fiction fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have The Start of You and Me on my Top Ten Tuesday also! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! You've got quite a few on your list that are on my own - Throne of Glass #4, A Court of Thorns and Roses and The Start of Me and You. And some that I forgot to mention - Vanishing Girls and 99 Days. 2015 is going to be a great year for books, I can't wait. I hope you enjoy them all when you finally get to read them :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's it! I'm reading Open Road Summer soon. I keep seeing her new book everywhere today. I'm excited about Vanishing Girls too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Start of Me and You - YES! I'm looking forward to A Court of Thorns and Roses too, even though I haven't even started reading Throne of Glass yet haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs