2/21/15

Life of a Blogger - Organization


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat runs this awesome feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is organization.  I am a very organized person by nature, but one of things that I struggle with in our small condo is finding a place for everything!  Especially as Marko grows older, I find that the amount of stuff that he has just gets larger!  For example, I used to keep his books in a basket, which then grew to a plastic box.  Last week, I went and bought him a little bookshelf for his books because I just couldn't keep his box organized.  Plus, when they were piled in the box, he'd only pull out the books sitting on the top of the pile.  So far, he hasn't expressed too much interest in the books on the shelf, and only looks at the oversized ones in the basket that's sitting on top, but his little shelf looks super adorable.

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs