2/2/15

TBR Tag!

I wasn't tagged by anyone specific, but I saw this show up a few times in my blog reader, so I thought I'd join in the fun.  If you haven't been part of this yet, then TAG -- you're it too!

1. How do you keep track of your TBR?

On Goodreads!  I have three TBR shelves: series to finish, series to try and then the rest of my to-read books.  These are exclusive shelves, and then I also have books I own and wishlist shelves, which I can view in conjunction with any of the TBR shelves.  This allows me to see what I have to read, as well as what I still would like to purchase in order to read.

2. Is your TBR pile most print or e-books?

Definitely print!  I have a couple of unread e-books (iBooks freebies), but I mainly use my e-reader for e-galleys.

3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?

I've had a post on this in the works for months now, but I'm definitely a mood reader!  I think that I've pulled myself out of reading slumps by realizing that I need to be true to what I want to read when I want to read it.

4. A book that has been on your TBR the longest?

On October 16, 2007, I added Paulo Coelho's By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept.  It has been a long, long time since I got caught up in Coelho's writing ... I'm long overdue!

5. A book that you recently added to your TBR?

Christina Baker Kline's Orphan Train, which is my book club's next pick.

6. A book on your TBR because of its beautiful cover?



So freakin' pretty!  I borrowed this one from the library, but returned it because I think it's one that I would prefer to own.  I *think* it just came out in paperback?  This might just sneak its way into my next Chapters order!

7. A book on your TBR that you honestly don't ever plan to read?

Every time I see Beth Revis' Across the Universe on my shelves, I wonder if I'll ever pick it up.

8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you can't wait to read?

It's a three way tie!  Winter by Marissa Meyer, Queen of Shadows (it has a TITLE!) and Crown of Thorns and Roses (a new SERIES!) by Sarah J. Maas.

9. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you?

I've seen, and am still seeing, lots of buzz about Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo.  It's definitely a series that I'd like to try out this year so that I can see what all the fuss is about!

10. The number of books on your TBR?

On Goodreads, I have 330 books on my TBR list.  Goodreads says that there are 57 TBR books that I own, 19 series books to finish and 24 books from new series to try.  This is a total of 100 TBR books that are physically on my shelves.  Honestly, I thought that these numbers would be much worse!

POST SIGNATURE

1 comments:

  1. I'm so, so, so excited for Winter, too. I want it NOW!! I love the cover for Aristotle, too. The font is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs