3/11/15

Book Haul [16]

To be perfectly honest, I've been in a bit of a blogging slump!  I had an awful head cold that dragged on for almost the entire month of February, and I was so congested that I could scarcely read!  Fortunately, I'm feeling much better now -- but this lackadaisical feeling has carried over into March, and I haven't touched this blog!  But what better way to jump back into blogging than to show you all what's new on my shelves over the past month.  I celebrated my birthday last week, and was lucky to receive some birthday money, which of course turned into a Chapters order!


The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
This is the first time that I've ever bought a duplicate of a book that I already own!  I purchased, and read, the e-book, but when I saw that it was out in paperback, I just knew that I had to have a complete physical series on my shelves.  I love love love this series so much!


The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons
Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat LOVED this book and, since I enjoyed her Article 5 series, I know that I'll like this one too.  Plus, I was super pumped when I found out that it's a standalone dystopian!  I don't see many of those these days, and it's been quite a while since I got lost in a dystopian world.


The Young Elites by Marie Lu
Lauren @ Lose Time Reading really enjoyed this one.  I loved Legend when I read it a few years ago and, although I haven't finished the series yet, I'm sure that I'll love the rest of the books too.


Fairest by Marissa Meyer
I was going to wait and buy this at the same time as Winter so that I could binge read both of them later this year, but I just couldn't wait.  I love the Lunar Chronicles, and I'm excited to jump into this one!


Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
I've had my eyes on this book for a long, long time.  The cover is gorgeous and I've heard really good things!  If I like it, I'm going to suggest it for an upcoming book club choice!


Night of Cake & Puppets by Laini Taylor
I read, and loved, the Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy.  I've recently succumbed to purchasing cheap e-books so this, as well as the rest of the books in this haul, are all e-books for my Kobo.


Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
My co-workers loves this series, and gave me a heads up when the first book was on sale for $2.99!


To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
This looks like a fun, summery read, and it was only $2.99!


Broken Hearts, Fences and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn
I've heard mixed reviews on this book, but it's MORGAN MATSON so I have to give it a try!


The Diviners by Libba Bray
I started this one a while back, and set it aside when it was due back at the library.  I was liking it, but not loving it, so I picked up a cheap e-copy for whenever I feel like picking it back up.

Phew -- that's a lot of books!  Have you read any of these books?  Any ideas on where I should start?  Thanks for stopping by!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs