3/26/15

Life of a Blogger - Dreams


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat runs this awesome feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is dreams (the sleeping kind).  I don't often remember my dreams, but two that I have had on several occasions have stuck with me.  The first is a dream that my teeth are falling out, and the second is when I dream that I am pregnant.  Strangely enough, I have had the pregnancy dream dozens of times, but not since I actually WAS pregnant.  I remember waking up the next morning and feeling like something was missing because I was not pregnant in real life.  The effects of the dream stuck with me all day, rather than evaporating moments after waking.  The teeth falling out dreams are just as hard to shake, and have left me with a slightly creeped out feeling that haunts me for the rest of the day.  I've Googled what it means to have these dreams, and found this:

Dreaming about teeth falling out can signify:
  • Transition
  • Insecurity
  • Loss
Dreaming that you're pregnant can mean:
  • Growth and Development
  • New Ideas or Pursuits
  • Failure or Change of Heart
It seems like both dreams can have positive and negative meanings, so I suppose it's all in how you view the world.  Personally, I'm an optimist -- so I'm going to assume that these dreams are indicators of good things to follow in my life!

How about you?  What do you dream?  Do you take the meaning of the dream to heart?  I'd love to hear what your thoughts are on this!

POST SIGNATURE

1 comments:

  1. I like how you included what the dreams can mean! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs