4/2/15

Life of a Blogger - Astrology


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat runs this awesome feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is astrology -- what a fun topic!  I used to be more into astrology than I am today.  I read my horoscope every morning, and read quite a few books on the topic.  Over the years, I have become a bit more jaded about whether or not astrology is true.  I am a Pisces and have found that a lot of the things written about Pisces are quite true.  My husband is also a Pisces, and I find that we get along quite well because at our core we are quite similar, even if we do have very different personalities.  I've had a more in-depth reading done of my astrology, centered more around the specific location where I was born and where all the planets were in relation to one another at the moment that I was born, and found that that was much more accurate than the daily horoscopes.  I'm definitely intrigued by the whole concept of astrology, even if I am a bit skeptical too =)

What about you?  Do you believe in astrology?

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs