5/25/15

Marko Monday [15] - A Book Haul Post!

Marko Monday is a monthly(ish) feature, where I showcase a book that Marko has been loving, as well as an update on what my little man is doing these days!

This has been a big month for our household, as Marko is making the transition from board books to books with paper pages.  It's a work in progress, as I have to continually remind him to be gentle with the books, especially when he gets excited by what he finds on the pages!  We went to Value Village over the weekend, seeking solace in a fun, indoor place when the skies opened up, and Marko had a blast picking out some new books from the shelves!  He spent a good 20 minutes going through the books on the shelf with me, before getting distracted by the toy section.  I love buying him books at Value Village because they're $0.99 each, and they always have a "Buy 4 get 1 free" sale.  We came home with a big stack for about $10!


Last week was scorching hot -- felt like summer already!  We headed to the Island to visit my parents, at had ice cream at Beacon Drive In.  Their ice cream is amazing, and was a staple of my childhood, so I was happy to share that tradition with Marko!  Ice cream moustaches are always fun =)

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs