7/29/15

On My Nightstand - July 29

Although I'm not really writing reviews these days, On My Nightstand is a bi-weekly feature that allows me to share what I'm currently reading, some thoughts on what I just finished reading and what's coming up next from my TBR pile!

On my nightstand:

Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat and I decided to read Graceling by Kristin Cashore.  She finished it, but I'm about 150 pages in.  It's good, and I intend to finish it, but I felt like reading something a bit more contemporary.  I read another contemporary (see next section) and am currently just over halfway through Jessi Kirby's Golden.

I'm almost finished Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult on audio.  There have been some slow moments, but on the whole it's the type of typical story that one can expect from Jodi.

Recently shelved as read:

Omigosh, I just finished Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe and OH MY GOD.  It was beautifully written and, although slow at some moments, it is a truly spectacular story.  I've heard bits of buzz around the blogosphere and it's won a ton of awards!  Highly, highly recommend this one.

Calling my name from the shelf:

I think I'd like to knock off a couple of e-books this week.  I have Cammie McGovern's A Step Toward Falling and Corey Ann Haydu's Rules for Stealing Stars for review.  I also recently picked up a few contemporary titles when Kobo had them on sale.

How about you?  What are you reading this week!  Let's chat in the comments below and thanks for stopping by!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs