From the Goodreads summary:
Top Five Things That Are Ruining Chloe’s Day
5) Working the 6:30 a.m. shift at GoodFoods Market
4) Crashing a cart into a customer’s car right in front of her snarky coworker Sammi
3) Trying to rock the “drowned rat” look after being caught in a snowstorm
2) Making zero progress with her crush, Tyson (see #3)
1) Being accused—along with her fellow teenage employees—of stealing upwards of $10,000
Chloe would rather be anywhere than locked in work jail (aka the break room) with five of her coworkers . . . even if one of them is Tyson. But if they can band together to clear their names, what looks like a total disaster might just make Chloe’s list of Top Ten Best Moments.
I couldn't have said it better myself. I read this book in the summer of 2014, which was a bit out of season because the book takes place on Christmas Eve. It's the perfect fluffy contemporary read with a hint of the festive season permeating through the book.
If you liked Liz's first book, Ask Again Later, you'll definitely like this one too!
Note: I received an e-galley for review from Edelweiss, but this did not affect my thoughts on this book in any way.