12/2/15

On My Nightstand - December 2

Although I'm not really writing reviews these days, On My Nightstand is a weekly-ish feature that allows me to share what I'm currently reading, some thoughts on what I just finished reading and what's coming up next from my TBR pile!

Recently shelved as read:

I finished Colleen Hoover's November 9 and it was pretty good.  Her books don't usually blow me away, but they're decent reads.  This one was a little cheesier than most, but I enjoyed the fact that she's a reader and he's a writer.  A solid three stars.

On my nightstand:

Honestly...nothing.  I thought I'd try to finish Beautiful Disaster, which I put down in favour of Queen of Shadows, and haven't picked back up yet.  Then I thought I might tackle the next book in the Lux series.  I'm not really in the mood to read right now, and although I have some highly anticipated new releases on my shelf, I don't want to pick them up if I'm not in a reading mood, because I don't want to be disappointed with a book that I was sure I'd love.

Calling my name from the shelf:

See above =)  Do you have any recommendations?

How about you?  What are you reading this week!  Let's chat in the comments below and thanks for stopping by!

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs