1/28/16

Thursday Tracks - Love The Way You Lie


Thursday Tracks is hosted over at Gone with the Words and gives me the opportunity to share another passion of mine -- MUSIC!

At work, we've been taking turns playing DJ and supplying the music for the rest of us to enjoy while we work away.  Late last week, I was plugging away at some tasks when all of a sudden this song caught my attention, playing softly from my coworker's desk.  I immediately needed to know who the artist was, since I have a soft spot for acoustic covers!  I always loved Rihanna's part of the original, and this version just makes the whole song goosebump-inducing!  Here's Skylar Gray's version of "Love the Way You Lie."



POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs