This post is inspired by last week's Top Ten Tuesday post, which I didn't have time to draft, but also because I want a place to document the books and release dates for books that I'm anticipating next year! So, with no further ado, here goes...
1. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer (February 2)
2. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (March 8)
3. When We Collided by Emery Lord (April 5)
4. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (May 3)
5. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (May 3)
6. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover (August 2)
7. Throne of Glass #5 by Sarah J. Maas (September 6)
8. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo (September 22)
9. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor (September 27)
10. Heartless by Marissa Meyer (November 8)
Plus, as an honorable mention (mainly because it may or may not actually happen), apparently George R.R. Martin is supposed to release the sixth Game of Thrones novel next year sometime! I still have to read the fourth and fifth books, which I will definitely do if this actually is going to happen.