1/5/16

Top Ten 2016 Releases

This post is inspired by last week's Top Ten Tuesday post, which I didn't have time to draft, but also because I want a place to document the books and release dates for books that I'm anticipating next year!  So, with no further ado, here goes...

1. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer (February 2)
2. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (March 8)
3. When We Collided by Emery Lord (April 5)
4. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (May 3)
5. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (May 3)
6. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover (August 2)
7. Throne of Glass #5 by Sarah J. Maas (September 6)
8. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo (September 22)
9. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor (September 27)
10. Heartless by Marissa Meyer (November 8)

Plus, as an honorable mention (mainly because it may or may not actually happen), apparently George R.R. Martin is supposed to release the sixth Game of Thrones novel next year sometime!  I still have to read the fourth and fifth books, which I will definitely do if this actually is going to happen.

POST SIGNATURE

4 comments:

  1. my Brother love RR martin books but he has delayed release once again so it's more in 2 years now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, bummer! I hadn't heard that news yet =( Well, I guess that gives me more time to catch up!

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for where the Throne of Glass series is going! The world building is some of the best I've seen in YA <3
    I hope you get to read all of these books this year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs