2/4/16

Thursday Tracks - Adore by Savages


Thursday Tracks is hosted over at Gone with the Words and gives me the opportunity to share another passion of mine -- MUSIC!

A former co-worker sent me an e-mail today that immediately intrigued me.  We've always swapped musical recommendations, but I knew he'd stumbled across something special when he sent me a message that said, "Forget every recommendation that I've ever given you, and go listen to this.  It's game changing."  I did just that, and immediately had goosebumps.  Just listen, and let me know what you think.



POST SIGNATURE

1 comments:

  1. You know I had goosebumps, too. All the way long I listened to this song. Amazing, that's all!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs