7/30/16

ARC August TBR!

In April, I unintentionally participated in ARC April by reading two review copies (one e-galley and one finished copy).  I didn't realize that it was a thing until I saw Twitter buzzing about ARC August, and immediately knew that I had to jump aboard.  I have two e-galleys to read on Edelweiss, both of which I would like to finish this month.


I also have two expired e-galleys on Netgalley, but I don't want to be too ambitious for the month.  I'm heading to Alberta to visit the in-laws for a week and a half in the middle of the month, so I'm only going to pack my e-reader, which should encourage me to read both of these.  I have a tendency to gravitate towards physical copies instead of e-books, so hopefully I can get both of these read during my vacation.

How about you?  Are you participating in ARC August?  If you are, please leave a link to your post, as I'd love to stop by =)

POST SIGNATURE

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Replica! Good luck!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you think of Replica. I'm really excited about it, but I might not get to it this month.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs